Tuesday, May 24, 2005

friends prens- * Halo-Halo special

You can always tell a real friend; when u've , made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel u've done a permanent job.-Lawrence J. Peter

I've enjoyed a friendship with a 30 yr old classmate of mine. Married with 3 lovely kids. She is strong and organize but as with any human she is also loud and makes fun of people at their own expense. Being her friend is like being a mascot in her circle. anyway I always thought of her as a mother, mothers are suppose to be like that right.. Well one day, with my batteries low (under stress). I couldn't take the punches anymore as they kept coming with great consistency before I could recover. I told them stop that I was getting annoyed. Then one day she stopped being my friend. I was kind of worried on how to end it myself because i adopted her 3 kids as my godchildren.. well what are u going to do, ur happy anymore and thats not the kind of company i want to be and grow on. cheers to the loners again till God finds me a batch to hang out with.

A great and lasting friendship is like the world's ocean-within its waters lies constancy, within its rhythms lies vitality, and within its depths lies truth.-M. Repeaux

Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control, these 3 alone lead life to sovereign power.-Tennyson A friend makes ur laughter heartier, ur cares lesser, and ur joy deeper.-C. Ambrose

a little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to ur soul.-Dwight L. Moody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home