Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My mother

My mother is the strongest and bravest person i know.. She carried the world on her shoulder and drawn strenght out of tears. She never gave up and always had hope. What made her get through is the thought that she still has 3 mouths to feed and she has to prove them wrong.

My mother is human, falliable and with faults. She is vunerable and fragile.. She is also beautiful, forgiving and kind. She is a good wife, good cook and housekeeper. She always made sure our plates was full. Ensured our education foremost. She is annoying at times but she is my strenght. She feeds my body and mind. She carried me through 8 and a half months. I'm a C-section baby. She never gets the proper credit she deserves and I don't tell her enough how much she's worth.

I heard this line that "it's hard raising parents.." Well i sure am glad that its her and wont trade her.. She has a loud mouth but admist that nagging is a kind heart. A soft heart who doesnt keep record of wrongs nor take avenge herself from those who be little her.

She is a brave brave girl.. A survivor of such tragedy.. Her strenght will always be within.. And anyone who beats her up when she's down deserves a black eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home