Monday, May 09, 2005

White Cross

There is an orphanage in san juan called white cross. Their facilities are impressive and the children's basic needs are met. Our exposure was only for 5 days but I could say it played a note in my heart. It openned it to emotions of parenthood of being a sister and plain being human. It shed lights of hope that People take care of one another and we are responsible for each other.

Some of these children are abandoned in trash cans, in the sand, near a sampaloc tree. Those who are adopted abroad live all around the world from europe to the states. I'm just glad that there are institutions like this to take care of these children and proclaim their basic rights as children and as human beings.

My prayers will be with them always..

There is this twin boys, they're cute.. Because they are twins that they are conceived as pairs and also because the bond as brothers between them are so aparent and strong. Little children are miracles, their smile are healing and their laughter fills my soul.

These children still longs for hugs and love from their parents. They also greeted us with warm embrace and sunny smile.. A little girl named macy struck me. Her smile is brilliant and she always seems oi be covered in a cloud of aura thats quite charming. She is an angel and a treasure. Being with her only affirms that I want to be a mother one day. I want to adapt in case I dont get married.. For all the roads that life leads us, I dont know where it will lead me. But I do hope I get the chance to experience being a mom. Wag naman sa edad na sobrang bata, wala ako papakain. Wag din sobrang tanda, bka hindi na ako makatakbo at makarelate e baka mas bulol pa ako nun sa anak ko e. hehehhe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home