Thursday, May 19, 2005

quotes

Love, Friendship and Body Image

Imperfections make someone perfect to me. ~Fred Durst

To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. ~Oscar Wilde

Love is a choice, just that sometimes that person does not choose us back.~ Yen

You never really get over, you just get used to. ~ Andy

You are an extraordinary person in a modest wrapping. ~ Andy

Pagdinibdib mo mabilis na lang yun. ~ IƱigo

The thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any good to oneself. ~Oscar Wilde

The greatest prayer is patience. ~Guatama Buddha

What do we live for if it is not to make life less difficult for one another? ~George Elliot

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. ~Erica Jong

Don't lead me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. ~Anonymous

When in doubt, tell the truth. ~Mark Twain

I don't care what anybody says about me as long as it isn't true. ~Truman Capote

Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. ~Phyllis Diller

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

We all live with the objective of being happy. Our lives are all different and yet the same. ~Anne Frank

Children's talent to endure stems from their ignorance of alternatives. ~Maya Angelou

I gave up trying to control my image a long time ago. ~Eddie Veder


Religious Beliefs and Philosophy

Doubt is part of all religion. All the religious thinkers were doubters. ~Isaac Bashevis Singer

There are many paths to enlightenment. Be sure to take the one with heart. ~Lao Tzu

Man's love of God is identical to that of his knowledge of him. ~Maimonides

Men cling to the opinions of habit. ~Maimonides(again)

Where desire is there is no bliss; where bliss is there is no desire. ~Sivinanda

Don't doubt in the darkness, what you knew to be true in the light. ~Alene Hawkins

Do you have faith in God above, if the Bible tells you so? ~Don McLean

Give thanks and praise the Lord and I will feel all right. ~Bob Marley

As long as there is life there is hope. ~The Talmud

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away." -email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home