Sunday, May 22, 2005

a lot like love..

love sucks.. sometimes..

I use to be a trekkie.. I start my day at 12am watching voyager.. I was impressed by seven of nine. she's incredibly smart and logical and secondly she was gorgeous.. she is a cyborg, half human half machine in search for her humanity. Emotions and interacting with people was a challenge for her.. she puts logic first before anything else. such a design for me was infalliable, because openning yourself up leads to vunerabilities. but it is also in being human that u experience the beauty of humanity like compassion, love, bitterness, anger like yin and yang both good and bad.

how many times have u been in love?
what kind? for real?... the unforgetable and the cut like a knife wound.. twice.. I can never forget the people I loved but never chose to love me back. well.. a tragedy is always classic. hey that's what made shakesphere famous.. The first one was; i thought i was in love because he embodied a lot of things a like in a man. He is well read, he loves animals, he has nice teeth and he is attractive. He is a good man, noble, pure and honest. He was a year younger than I. lesson: Never fall too fast, too soon..The second one was; He was shy, mysterious, a man of few words, attractive and a good friend. He never really openned up to me. I never had his heart. lesson: A deal is a deal. Love cannot be found where it does not truly exist nor can it be hindden where it truly does.

ex'es are like families.. u kinda feel like ur related to them by history. I had two boyfriends.. We have seperate lives now and we still remain friends. Care will always be there.. Love is in a different level..

My advice: Never collect boyfriends.. They come with emotional baggage and craps thats hard to get rid off. Having a boyfriend, being in love is a constant high but as with any drugs they come with side effects that the lows are really low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home