Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lisenciado na ako :)

I entered the review center in the mind im for december board. If im reday ill get june board.

I registered on the last day.. It took me that long because I was hessitant, i didnt feel ready. I had to ask signs from God. And he answered. So I was going on faith. There were times i questioned.. maybe He wanted me to fail. I didnt ask if i'd pass, i ask if i should take it. Not everyone got to take it, and this was a door of oppurtunity. The next door came december and that would be 6 months waiting.

I brokedown.. cried uncontrollably in the review center. I feel like a broken closet. Tension and pressure building up.

I warn, counsel my family.. I prepared them that there was a big chance id fail. This was crisis management.

No study habits backing me up.. Didnt study beyond review. Took the studying last two weeks before the exam.

Leakage scandal.. a month went by.. no longer excited.. Waitng for the result as closure on what subject to study.

June 19. woke up tot he news. off the roof happy :) My bras underwire caved in, got it out.. Used the bra, I tied the 2 underwire together. I'd keep this. Sentimental.. Couldnt bear throwin it..

Surprised my mom.. I handed her the xerox copy of the paper.. Naubos Dyaryo e.. She searched for my name.. Sprang into like a darna.. Raised her hand shouted for joy and jumped 2x :)

Thank you to lerma, angela, nana, mara, butchie, mam payba, rcap, especially yves, mum, pao, emma and yves family. and oh yes Dra Aleta Corrales. Ariel from JKD. Daisy from RCAP. RCAP.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger keloyd said...

para kang nanalo ng oscar ah, umiiyak ka ba nyan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home