Wednesday, May 17, 2006

TV ADDICT

Hi I’m Yen.
I’m a addicted to television. I guess it started way back, in my childhood. It’s a coping mechanism for stress, problems, anxiety and boredom. I see like a window out of reality. A window to escape everything. Accessible, cheap and without prescription needed. Grabe parang rugby. Don’t get me wrong I think media is stimulating, well just not for me. I could watch it for 16 hours, 8am to 12am. I can’t perform my ADL (activities of daily living). All I do is watch tv and eat.. Living large as a bum.

With TV time passes so quickly before you know it, its gone. There a lot of days that I just slept away. Days that passed me by.. Unproductive..

My self control is weak. Do you know that the sign of maturity.. is one can delay satisfaction. Ergo my ego is weak.

I miss sports.. Exercise.. Mingling..

I wonder if I need professional help. I wonder if they have a support group for this like AA (Alcoholic Annonymous).

I’m guilty.. I procrastinate.. btw I’m also bankrupt.

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Thoughts said...

gamot dyan...tumira sa baryo na walang kuryente.:)

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger keloyd said...

wala ng gamot yan!!! cancer ka talaga ng lipunan!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home