Saturday, December 03, 2005

hollywood badboy

(On the girl that will interest him) "The usual obvious bullshit. Sense of humour, a bit of danger, good fun. A good heart is a really sexy thing. All women have the potential to be sexy and it's nothing to do with the dress someone wears or the make-up they put on their face, it's the aged-old cliche saying: 'What comes from inside'. God, I've met gorgeous women who I'd fancy and give one to, but at the end of the day they're not particularly sexy because they haven't got much going inside and they are too concerned with themselves. And then I've met women who wouldn't be as nearly as attractive and, because of the sense of fun they have and their joi de vivre, as they say, they'd be much sexier and you'd fall for them in a nanosecond"-Colin Farrell

He has two tattoos on his left forearm. The first one is the words "Carpe Diem" (Latin for "Seize the day"). Beside this tattoo there is a second tattoo, which is a black cross.

"I do have the ability to explore life and to be over the moon at the smallest thing - a few pints and a craic in the pub and I'm in heaven. But I have a melancholy side to me as well. Acting allows me to feel things, it kind of buys me human experience. And I don't mean this as acting as higher cause, because it's not, but it does kind of have a higher awareness emotionally."

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Thoughts said...

Something tells me you'll soon update your friendster profile and add colin farrell to the list of people you want to meet...that's if you havent done so pa. hahaha

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Samaire said...

hindi natuwa lang ako sa viewpoint niya..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home