Saturday, October 15, 2005

Que Neng Long To Chio Thaw

Literally in Chinese that means the egg hitting a rock
Can be compared to an ordinary person crossing path with a politician

You have to weigh the odds
You cannot play your cards on bluff alone
When the other player knows you have nothing to gamble on

Better yet postpone your battle..
Use the 48 laws
All you really have is your head.. your self..

Use your weakness as your strength
Submit yourself
Those you submit are the ones who are in power

I know the word prides runs deep in the veins
We still have so much to prove..
For now we really are in owe

4 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger keloyd said...

the question is... who really holds the ace?

i hold my in front of your face what do you see? my palm?

or my face behind my palm?

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Samaire said...

your palm..

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger keloyd said...

well c'est la vie, gues I'll have to prove my point harder huh? so be it

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Samaire said...

pao ayaw ko ng gulo.. peaceful revolution na lang.. meron ba nun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home