Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Brothers

I love them because I know no other way how..

I was going to write about last night.. but whats the point in dictating sceneries of the past.. that wont quite give justice.. to any story.. a detailed event without morals in the end.

Last night.. is a night of a well lubricated eyes.. waterworks.. I was damned in a whirlpool of words.. and my brother Paolo defended me. It was a time where I cant not defend myself, and I just kept crying.. Mababaw pa rin luha ko kung paguusapan ito ngayon. Kasi for my brother to talk to me like that.. any one of them really brings pain to my heart. I really don’t give a damn what other people think, I can live with that. But I never want to lose my brother’s love and respect. They are the two people I cannot live without.

What can you really expect from a family that has stubbornness as their middle name.. There are a lot of views to looks at the story.. lahat naman may mali.. Ako ata bida pag kwento ko... Si Bjorn nagsimula.. I tried talking to him.. and couldn’t get through.. his heart was as stubborn as a rock. Dumating si Paolo, sinapak niya si bjorn ng maraming beses. It was like watching a movie.. parang rewind-replay sapakan. Lumaki ang gulo when bjorn called mom… After 2 hours which seemed like 20 minutes..everything simmered down, si bjorn naman umayos lahat. Pagpasok ko sa kwarto tatlo na kaming umiiyak. Ang hirit ni bjorn “Para tayong tatlong baboy na umiiyak.”.. Sabi ko naman “ikaw lang yung mataba”. Bjorn put his arms over my shoulder and said he was sorry, sabi niya mali daw approach niya and ayaw lang niya ako masaktan.

Why I love my bother?

For Paolo.. I loved you when you and I lived together in college.. When the world crumbled on our shoulders and all we had was each other. I love you.. because you always hear my silly stories. You’ve seen me cry and you’ve made me smile. You always put an optimistic light on unfortunate events. Dati ka bang guard? Lagi ka may flash light :) . You are somebody who loves me.. and I feel it. You validate me and I look up to you.

I know I’ve always make you cry when we were kids, you always push my buttons kasi. And you still can today.. You are snobby and moody..

We don’t have a sunny side up family.. Hindi tayo kamaganak ng mga care bears at nina rainbow bright.. Hindi naman adams family.. Pwede pa one tree hill o OC. But one thing I like about us.. is that we have each other.

For Bjorn.. He is temperamental.. I think he got it from mom. But he is the family man sa amin. Father figure.. And I’m not just talking about the tummy. He makes sure all is well in the family. He is really stubborn with a marshmallow heart. He is not affectionate and showy. I know he loves me when he bosses me around and I let him because he fetches me kasi from QC pa. I know he loves me kasi.. I don’t know I just do.. He brings food when I’m hungry. He gives me a pillow when I sleep. He cried with me last night parang FPJ pa ang linya. Teka which reminds me.. parang FPJ at erap nga fight scene kagabi.

When you love someone you always love them.. There is a loud resonance in beating.. They become a part of your life as well as a piece of you.

Parang bitin ang kwento.. kasi all I wrote about was what mattered to me.. I t wasn’t fight night.. drama cinerama.. It was ending a day.. Settled difference, sleeping all together in one room.

4 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger keloyd said...

ulol!!! sinu umiyak? nagiisip ako nun haha, di nga!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Thoughts said...

ummm...yan na ba ang example ng blood is thicker without water?....ay parang mali yata...basta yun na yun blood is thick... alam mo na yun.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Samaire said...

thanks tulogista.. sa laki ng mundo ng net.. i found a friend in u :) my brother bjorn is like that din.. sagutan din sila ni mama pero cya fave ni ma. si pao walk out king.. ako iyak n tahimik lng.

para kay thoughts.. aahh sino ba may kornbits.. pwede abutan na yan. :) heheh

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger keloyd said...

sinu nga ba ang walk out king? sinu nga ba ang nanatili kapag lahat umaalis? ilang taon ba ako nagsimulang sumagot? kelan ba ako nagwalk out? nag walk out nga ba o pina walk out? tsk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home