Friday, October 28, 2005

no sparks

Boni: Fallin in love with a person is often a combination of many aspects of a person. Sometimes we can take a compromise of the things that he may not have cause he has so much to offer on one side. But if hindi talaga makaya sa laki ng imbalance, be brave to tell him that you may as well just be friends. Ganyan talaga buhay ng babae. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be nice.

Meki: If that spark is really important to you then you should never give up the search. Because in a case like that, its better to keep trying than to settle for anything less. That way, worst case scenario, incase you don't find it at least you know you didn't give up on that belief. That seemingly fairy tale belief which makes our lives worth living. And believe me, its a lot better than spending the rest of your life wondering what might have been.

Yen: No one is perfect.. And if we keep trying to find that wala talaga. I agree with Boni.. that there should be that middle ground. But I also believe in magic, that it should be natural. and love is magical.. I cant live in a fairy tale.. And my prince might not be charming.. I just want to ride the wave of time and let nature be.

"Love cannot be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where ti truly does."-kissing a fool

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Samaire said...

I have found him.. I guess i saw pass through the exterior. I didn't get stuck on the physical aspect. He is an angel. I have won the lottery and i must be the luckiest girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home