Thursday, November 03, 2005

letting go of a dream..

Tired of chasing falling stars.. Grains of sand that falls everywhere to nowhere..
Waking up to a whole new reality.. a whole new world that bites and bleed.. Wake up.. Are u awake now? Are you ok? What time is it?

Just cast away and I am lost at sea.. Another lonely day and no one here but me.. More loneliness than any man could bear.. Rescue me before I fall into despair.

I send an S.O.S. to the world.. I hope that someone gets my Message in a bottle.

A year has passed since I wrote my note. I should have known it right from the start, Only hope can keep us together. Love can mend your life but love can break your heart.

Walked out this morning, I dont believe what I saw A hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore. Seems I'm not alone at being alone, A hundred billion castaways all looking for a home.

Sending out an S.O.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home