Saturday, June 10, 2006

Faith

Bukas na exam..
Babagsak ako..

Oops.. strategically i prepared my family for this
Binigyan ko na sila ng extensive grief counselling..

So why am i going to take the board.. if i'm going to take it again on december..
Because God wants me to.. He gave me a sign when I ask for it.

So this should be all faith..
A humbling experience and striving for survial and excellence
Whatever happens.. A fall... I should still run to my destiny..
Like the wild horses.. Less horsing around..

I remember finishing my theses defense..
Press for time.. punch my palm..
Relax.. I can do this.. Focus on the task at hand.
I'm promised a vacation after this
And a party at 29.. moms birthday..
All the more crushing...

So I should do this by faith
Accept my destiny
Be humbled
At ibasura ang pilosopiya na papasa ako dahil mayabang ako.
hay..

huling mga sandali na lang may desminoriya pa ako.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger keloyd said...

ulol!!!! sabi na nga ba tama ako!! istayl mo lang yung hirit mo na di ka magtetest ang katunayan magtetest ka tas pag bum,agsak ka walang makakaalam kung pumusa ka sasabihin mo "suprise!!!!" ahhaha ulol1!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home