Monday, May 22, 2006

hangin in there..

It got me last night.. the anxiety.. Thinking would walk the line if you knew you were going to fail. .. The answer is all logic points to yes and no.. questions would be altered.. time would extend you to study.. Yet all you have is now.. God does not assure you to pass but He gives you the oppurtunity to take the exam now. Come december, i'll take it again.. Hopefully I'll have my liscence within a year.. A walk in the park.. Rough road lang nga.

I have 18 days to go.. para gapangin pagaaral ko. Before my nerves blow..

I feel like a zombie at times.. The walking dead. I dont even know what keeps me moving.. the sugar in my blood.. the ginseng.. i just feel so tired. I awake I feel tired..

The empty streets of morayta is a sight.

I miss the windy night that you walk the street.. closed eye and wakling asleep.. the wind caring you.. flying away to your house arms stretched.

flight of ideas.. word salad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home