Sunday, September 04, 2005

Moments..

Mag isip ng alalaang pinaka-treasured mo nung bata ka pa o hangang kasalukuyan..

Eto akin:
Nung mga bata pa kami.. May alagang 45 days na chicken si pao. When we were kids the chicken was at hip level. We were 2 ft tall. My brother and I would throw stone and harass those chicken, and we would literally run for our lives.. And climb trucks. The chicken was giant for us. Thrill of the days.

The beach in Daet, Camarines Norte called Bagasbas. It is said to be one of the surfing site in the philippines. At low tide I would walk the sea.. Feeling Jesus Christ who walks on water, because the waters never reach taller than our knees no matter how far you go.

The refrigerator of our lola.. It was always filled with chocolate and fruits. My grandpa would call me shaniee, and I always felt like an orange. Because after he calls me.. he always hands me an orange.

My lola has a collection of encyclopedia and fairytale books na old school. Yung hindi disney.. I would always look at them prentending to read and interpret the stories through the illustration seen in them.

My lola has an array collection of antiques and ugly dolls. I would cry because the dolls were really scary and ugly.

All you can eat ice candy (buko, mango, ovaltine flavor)..

A terrance that overlooks mayon volcano..

Fireworks during the new year..

Doves.. A whole flocks of them.. Meron kami nun, madami dati. Doves kasi when you feed them babalik at babalikan ka.

We had cows, pigs, fishes (arowana, goldfish, balck molly, angel fish), turtles, hawks, doves, turkeys, ducks and chicken.

Candle ball making and family reunions during all saints day in daet.

My lola lives near an old mansion parang ala "great expectation" mansion. Mansion na may garden, fountain na walang nakatira. Punong puno ng misteryo.. On the right side naman may lot na naka fence lang tapos puro deers nakakulong.

My grandpa is dubbed the medicine man. He has a small backyard garden that has pots of different plants. Mostly mga kalamansi, sili and herbal plants. He coaches a local youth basketball team. He used to play tennis and won champiosnhip in the local area.

My first boyfriend.. Hmm saya lang ng mahal mo at the same time mahal ka. Commitment=panangutan plus Conviction=Paninidigan. He shares his dreams and plans with me. Gusto niya magka lanudry mat (tama ba, the place that washes laudry for folks, hotels, resto). Took me sa Richmond (tama ba, nd ko n alam), gusto raw niya dun magpatayo ng house.

Bikes.. Biking for the first time. The first wind that crashes your face, the feeling of being free and flying.

Finding two good friends.. Wena and AU.

Growing up with old friends.. Kat and Andre.

Cindy.. My first dog. Shaquilee.. Smart and bibo dog. I had Cindy when I was in Grade 6. I gave her the name Cindy Cutie Pie Putol Cheang. Treated her like a sister. Taught her math and Color, only to find out later that dogs are color blind. Guards me when I sleep. Wakes me up during the morning. Humped my leg nung in heat siya. She is a riot. Sat beside me when I cried. Never left my arms til I completely fall asleep.

The forest/nature trip in Daet. Guyabano.. Creeks.. Trees.

Swimming sa ilog, may kasamang pato.

Pagoda.. Sa school.. Going down for I forgot for what reasons. May water lillies pa.

Earthquakes.. I didn't know before it was dangerous. Feeling ko dati cool.

Taiwan Tour 1996

Snow.. Disney land. Oralando, Florida

Davao.. Nice scenery

Tagaytay at night.

Verdez de PasadeƱa-ganda ng bahay ala spanish theme ang condo and townhouses.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Thoughts said...

Cool memories...I think it's a lolo's job to give food to kids...my angkong did that too and now my dad's doing it with my nieces and nephew..hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home