Friday, August 19, 2005

3 in 1

three things are bothering me today:

1. My mother tested positive for streptococcus.. ASO titer is 4000, thats high. That means the bacteria is already in her bloodstream. I don't know where she got it from.. I know this and I have to be calm and assure her that she'll make it through. To tell her that we are lucky because we have the means to buy medicine to cure/counter such disease, while other people have none. She worries aside from that she also has a goiter problem, bone/joint and cholesterol problem.

2. I might be infected as well.. I have to get tested tomorrow, first thing in the morning.

3. I'd rather not post.. because my brother will read this again! :) How do you get over.. knowing logically your limitations. I mean why can't I be mad at him. Maybe above all else as with everything to get things done: need to practice discipline, self-control and a good head over the shoulder. And I lot of principles and fixed mind set that as stubborn as an arrow that shoots straight, never looks back and has only one target.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Samaire said...

My mother fells better na. Antibiotics are kicking in well. so apparently ASO stands for Antibodies against strep. and for acute strep infection its normal to be positive. after 3 to 4 weeks she has to test 2 consecutive negative to be cleared. the tests should be margined 3 to 4 weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home