Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My Patients

I’m currently reading about bladder cancer.. Naalala ko yung patient ko. Musta na kaya siya.. umuwi na kasi, babalik ulit for chemotherapy next week pa. Sana gumaling na siya

There are really some patients that grabs you.. I mean you’ll connect and be sympathetic. Like a col. in V-Luna and a patient in the ICU.

There are bits of pieces of people you know, you see in them. A father, a church mate, a grandfather and a friend. Alam mo I got into this with this line of work with an egotistic notion na I want to touch people’s lives and leave my footprints, all that BS. Pero they are the one’s who touched my soul. I will never know what will become of them.. One can only pray for miracles to happen everyday.

One day I will be a patient.. Wonder if my nurse will feel lucky.. egocentric talaga noh :)

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Thoughts said...

Yup nurses always touch people's lives and leave footprints..i'll never forget the nurse that told me "Paglaki mo, mahihiya ka na saakin" Hahahaha

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Samaire said...

hahhaa.. nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home