Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Santita

Sana eto seryoso.. i wished i was raised by my grandmother
She was a religious woman who regularly goes to church, as in almost everday
I would have imagine that i'd be a nun, if i grew up in Daet

There something about them nuns and monks alike
the inner peace...
I'm jealous of their vocation, love and devotion to God

I went to this monastery temple in china way back in 1996
I was only 14.. It was beautiful
the garden, the food (vegetarian cuisine)
They have a meditation room

I was drawn to a monk (woman)
There was a sense of peace that brightens her face
I wanted to surrender but i held back and turn away
I didn't abandon Jesus

Being a monk is a fantasy
now that i'm all grown up not mention old
career is of priority
but still i wonder whats imporatant in the world
it lies on the other side of the temple
the temple is only a place where you find youself

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Samaire said...

hmm.. what t wanted to be sana.. sana nag veterenarian n lng ako. naiimagine ko na, makameet ako ng gwapong animal lover :)sana vegetarian ako, wala lang healthy living.

either a teacher or an actress.. extreme noh. I want to teach kids and actress wala lang fame and fortune. actors do have a sense of being egotistic. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home