Saturday, July 02, 2005

sadness and making peace

There is a sadness in my heart..
I don't know where it starts..
How do you feel it? When all the laughter died out..
You hear its silence and your heart beats slowly you barely feel it
And it hurts..
It decays your heart slowly.. Until it beats no more..

Saw my doctor.. Dr. Gonzales an ENT...
Diagnosis is possible allergy, tonsilitis and pharingitis
I'm on anti histamine...
My ASO titer is negative.. thats negative for strep..
I had klebsiella... hopefully cleared out..
I'll check on wenesday for a throat culture..
In light on things maybe this is a humbling experience..
Of all the student nurses.. I know at present what it is like to be sick..
I have to take care of the sick.. Be the nurse now, all I can be before my time is up.
Maybe this is my final legacy. Let His will be done right.

To my dad, I love u. I always will
inspite of everything I still love u..
not because your my father.. I love you because of the grace of Jesus
It is He who soften my heart in forgiveness and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home