Saturday, June 18, 2005

bitter amplaya

tinangal ko na ito but i've posted this again.. well because it just feels good to dry out this dirty laundry. it feels right..

original tittle: injured pride *biase cut and half truths. i've reposted this to the nearest possible date i can remember.

i talked to meki, somebody i loved. well.. ansakit sa pride. after 3 months of no communication here he is with his explanation. He had a girlfriend.. Grabe at nagtago pa sa palda ng babae.

bt k nawala? kesyo he wanted to protect me from being in the middle of things. his words were ayaw niya ako madamay.

Ano nagyari sa iyo? wala raw siya ginawa kundi mag research at mag stalk. hindi raw niya matanggap na naloko siya blah blah...

Minahal mo ba siya? hindi raw. The girl was manipulative, nd kaya tanga lang siya. naku naman bt pa ayaw aminin na na-inlove siya.

Bat hindi k n nagtxt? wala raw siya na-rereceive. so sa 3 text ko at different times, wala siya nareceive. O my gulay, at dinamay pa ang globe.. o come on mamon.. kelan ba nangyari yun sa inyo.

his statements are in conflicts.. may sinabi na siya before tapos babawiin niya. grabe nasa rebound.. i'm just really lucky i have friends that are my advisers dahil pag love pinaguusapan uto uto ako at bulag pa :)

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Samaire said...

It still hurts talkin to him.. I mean.. he is an idealist in some sense. and I admire people like that.. Because maybe a part of me is.

We havent talk for a month.. A lot has happen since then.. yet i feel he still knows me. or maybe i just wish that he knows me, so hard that it becomes real to me..

i realized that him being an idealist that in search of this fairy tale, iv'e lost to that. I mean i will never be the perfect girl. And i surrender to that.. I always have.. I knew then (getting over stage) that i'm not good enough for him and there is nothing wrong with that.

You never really get over, you just get use to.. I'm letting go again. Maybe its everyday, until they day comes when u let go so much that he becomes a separate being from u. When he no longer resides in you heart.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Samaire said...

And now the answers becames clear.. it's not me.. it's him.. my unstable friend, my love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home